- You are here:
- About Us/
- Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Title & Location
Business Intelligence Analyst The role is with Havelock’s Business Systems Team reporting to the Head of Business Systems. Primarily based at client’s Fife HQ but may require occasional visits to other offices and attendance at industry events when required.
Scope & Focus
This role has been created to join the newly formed Business Systems Team whose primary objective is to drive forward Havelock’s business aligned technology objectives. The successful candidate will focus on three critical areas;
- Management Information & Decision Support: Determine, manage and produce mandated, ad-hoc Management reporting and KPI’s for Havelock’s senior management and executive team
- Data analytics and metrics optimisation: Instituting new policies, procedures and programmes from the ground up on data collection and analysis practices.
- Master Data Management: Collaborating with ERP colleagues to ensure data validity, integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audit and/or data validation.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior management team and system users in prioritising and determining the information required to make effective business decisions.
- Highly self-motivated, dynamic and directed attitude
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Being proactive and having a strong customer service ethos
- Demonstrate a good understanding of financial and business processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, multi-functional, collaborative environment
Key Skills Required
- Advanced Excel and understanding of SQL essential
- Data Visualisation and Dashboard Building Experience
- Any 3rd party Report/BI tool set experience (Insights Hubble, Reports Now, Qlikview, Crystal, Hyperion EssBase, Cognos, Anaplan) desirable
- BI implementation & development experience (desirable not essential)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Mathematics, Statistical or I.T. related college or university degree.
- A minimum of 2 years equivalent work experience
Apply at [email protected]