- You are here:
- About Us/
- ERP/CRM Systems Administrator
The primary focus of this role is the support and project delivery of all aspects of the JDE E1 ERP system and Microsoft Dynamics for Sales CRM.
- Data: Performing cleansing, audit and/or validation. Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity and quality.
- System Support. Undertake root-cause analysis on system problems (functional and data) and recommend or executes corrective action.
- Requirements Gathering: SWOT Analysis of system operations to automate processes and functions. Translate and develop high level business requirements into functional specifications.
- Business Process: Assists in the business process redesign and documentation for current and new technology. Development of solutions for the business functions.
- Project Delivery: Work and collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines and act as the interface with ERP and CRM Functional consultants. Coordinates communication with business, formulating and assisting with test plans, change and release management.
- Highly self-motivated, dynamic and directed attitude.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Being proactive and having a strong customer service ethos as you will be dealing with internal end users to resolve ERP/CRM related issues.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of financial and business processes
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, multi-functional, collaborative environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Any one or combination of implementation and support experience of following Enterprise One applications; Finance (including General Ledger, Project (Job) Costing, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.) Contract Billing, Procurement, Distribution/Warehouse, Sales Order Processing, MRP
- JDE CNC understanding
- Dynamic for Sales 365 CRM (desirable not essential).
- Analyzes and designs JDE reports/ applications to fulfil business requirements.
- Any 3rd party Report/BI tool set experience (Insights Hubble, Reports Now, Qlikview, Crystal, Hyperion EssBase, Cognos, Anaplan) desirable
- BI implementation & development experience (desirable not essential).
- E-commerce retail experience or web integration experience is desirable.
- Interface and Integration experience with third party solutions.
- Oracle UPK, CAFÉ 1 and E1 pages desirable
To apply for this role sent your CV to email@example.com
Browse our other vacancies or read our latest news.