- You are here:
- About Us/
- Inventory Manager
Manage and report on raw material , WIP, finished goods and bonded stock. Support and manage relevant departments on processes and actions to deliver inventory targets. Develop and lead tactical and strategic actions that install both short term improvement and permanent business solutions.
- Design and implement a simple and cost effective inventory tracking system to optimise inventory control procedures.
- On a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis examine the levels of finished goods, Work in Progress (W.I.P). and raw material to determine shortages, over stocking and obsolescence.
- To maintain investment in inventories at the optimum level as required by the operational and sales activities through analysis, insight and understanding
- To keep materials cost under control so that they contribute in reducing cost of production and overall cost
- Track daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory requirements and flag any variations to budget or plan.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments and present these on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis providing commentary and insight.
- Evaluate inventory to ensure it delivers cash and delivery requirements.
- To eliminate duplication in ordering or replenishing stocks.
- To minimise losses through deterioration, pilferage, wastage and damages by providing clear information of the stock being held at all times.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems from a delivery and cash perspective and to flag this to Senior Management to allow pre-emptive action to be taken.
- Report and support functions to ensure inventory avoids inefficiencies or surplus including training staff from other departments in Processes and in good practice.
- Ensure perpetual inventory controls inventory values and are accurate at all times through announced and unannounced audits.
- Support functions to ensure inventory delivers business requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
- Support and train employees.
To apply for this role sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 8th of July.
Browse our other vacancies or read our latest news.